where do you get your reg code

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

where do you get your reg code

Postby pynebox » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:17 am

I have 8 registration codes in my account. 6 are holdem only, 2 are PT+Omaha.

I want to switch the computer I'm on to a PT+Omaha code, and then use an older computer as a holdem only code.

I can't tell which code goes to which PT though as I have so many.
pynebox
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: where do you get your reg code

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am

Each code and its type is listed on your My Codes page so you can see there exactly what codes are for what products.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: where do you get your reg code

Postby pynebox » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Right

I can see that
but how do I know which one belongs to which- i can see the codes and what they are for...(Holdem, Omaha, or HOldem + omaha).

but if i have 9 of them, how can I tell which one belongs to which PT. The PT i'm looking at now doesn't have omaha- but which PT code is it?
pynebox
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: where do you get your reg code

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

You can find the code being used by that machine in the PokerTracker.cfg file - it's located in the C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Data\Config folder and can be opened in any text editor you prefer.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests