Filter by Villain Position?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Filter by Villain Position?

Postby sfifield » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Is it possible to filter by the villain's position (as well as hero's position)? I am interested in checking out hands where I 3bet from the BB against an UTG open. I can filter my hands easily enough for situations where I posted the BB and also 3bet. I can't figure out how to filter these hands by the position of the preflop raiser. The closest I can come up with is to also filter by NOT "facing a steal," but that includes hands where either UTG or MP limped and a later villain raised the limp.
sfifield
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Re: Filter by Villain Position?

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 pm

You can get some of the hands by using holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos - it's the position of the last raiser in the hand who wasn't you. So if you set it to the number of UTG at your game (6 handed it would be 3, 9 handed it would be 6) that will get you times the UTG was the last aggressor. Some odd spots will be counted (like limp/reraises) but it should help narrow things down for you considerably.

In PT4 there is a filter for the position of the first raiser available in our new filters window.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Filter by Villain Position?

Postby sfifield » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks.
sfifield
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests