Free PT4 & Upgrade PT3

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Free PT4 & Upgrade PT3

Postby Phenix2081 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 am

Hello

I've got a PT3 Holdem Full version since january and I'd like to purchase the $54.99 Omaha add-on.
Will I have a free PT4 upgrade? Will it be available only for Omaha or both?

Thanks
Phenix2081
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 am

Re: Free PT4 & Upgrade PT3

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 am

If you purchase the Omaha add-on now, after PT4 is released if you upgrade Holdem you'll get the Omaha upgrade for free.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Free PT4 & Upgrade PT3

Postby Phenix2081 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am

ok thank you

Any idea of the future price of the upgrade PT3 holdem to PT4 holdem and the release date?
Phenix2081
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 am

Re: Free PT4 & Upgrade PT3

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 am

Upgrade pricing has not been released at this time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Free PT4 & Upgrade PT3

Postby PartyAnimal » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

kraada wrote:If you purchase the Omaha add-on now, after PT4 is released if you upgrade Holdem you'll get the Omaha upgrade for free.
Is the deadline date the commercial release of PT4 Holdem? I don't play enough Omaha to make the $54.99 add-on cost worth it right now, but once PT4 Holdem is released, will the cost of the PT4 Omaha add-on also be 54.99?
PartyAnimal
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 am

Re: Free PT4 & Upgrade PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 am

The exact cutoff date has not been decided - it is possible that the free upgrade offer will end before commercial release. Pricing has not been announced yet - I don't know how it will be priced and I wouldn't like to give you an incorrect impression so I won't speculate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests