Page 1 of 1

if statements

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:41 pm
by lynx5
Hi

I thought I was reading somewhere you can make if statements like programming but it might have been hold em manager cause I cant find in the documentation...

I would like to display text instead of numbers...

for example..

IF Fold % > 80 then text = "player is tight"

anything like that you can do with poker tracker? have it say things in plain text instead of always looking at numbers and trying to figure things out... I Know you have color ranges but thats not quite what im looking for although I use em.

Re: if statements

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:08 pm
by kraada
You can do this using custom statistics - duplicate your stat, and use a custom Format expression to display your text. Details on how to do that can be found in this section of the Tutorial: Using Custom Statistics and Reports.

Re: if statements

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:37 pm
by lynx5
Ok I just purchased poker tracker tonight. :)

manly cause there is support on the forums and the hud will pay for itself in the long run...

ok when im looking at the stastitic for VP$IP its checked mark protected so I cant add my IF statement anywhere (cant click insert)....

I would add it to the format expression correct if i could?

Re: if statements

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:52 am
by WhiteRider
You will need to make a copy of VP$IP and change the copy. Select it and click "Dup" to duplicate it.
Yes, you need to change the Format Expression.

There is more information on working with custom stats, including how to make a new version of a stat, in the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics.
If you have any further questions we'll be happy to answer them.