What stats/filters do you like to use?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

What stats/filters do you like to use?

Postby guitarizt » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:37 am

I'm interested in this especially from the mods. I know there's the repository but I'm wondering if there's anything you like to use that's not there and if you could post the info so I can add it to my PT. Also are there any stats you like to graph using show session stats?
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: What stats/filters do you like to use?

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:13 am

You can see kraada's HUD, and how and why he built it like this, in this thread. You may also find detailed discussion of use of stats on strategy forums like twoplustwo. I'm not an especially strong player so my personal advice won't get you very far.. ;)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests