How to get player pool average stats?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

How to get player pool average stats?

Postby wangtangkiki » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:59 am

I was wondering if there is any way for me to see the averaged statistics of the players of a certain limit. or example, I would like to see the average VPIP at 4nl on Merge.

I've seen people say stack off pre with QQ.. but their advice is pre-BF on stars.. which there were tons of fish.. It seems like the average fish does not stack off without AA, KK, or AKs..
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: How to get player pool average stats?

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:51 am

You can see overall stats for the player pool on the Summary tab, in the summary row at the bottom of the Player Summary report.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests