Differentiate 6max and 9max but NOT in stakes

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Differentiate 6max and 9max but NOT in stakes

Postby walter1953 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:38 am

Hi,

i have the problem that I just took some 6max tables to my regular 9max tables. There are many regs who play both and also in different limits.

I now want to differentiate between 6max and 9max stats but NOT in different limits. If I click on "Stats from the current cash limit only" in the "Configure HUD profiles" it differents between 6max and 9max but also in the different limits :x , which I don't want.

Example:
villain plays NL100FR, NL200FR, NL100SH and NL200SH
now I have 4 different types of stats from this villain
but I just want averages stats for FR from NL100FR and NL200FR and second for SH from NL100SH and NL200SH which would be 2 diffeerent types of stats from villain


Can you please help me? :)
walter1953
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:38 am

Re: Differentiate 6max and 9max but NOT in stakes

Postby kraada » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:12 am

Click Configure --> Configure Hud. Go to the Hud Options tab. On that tab the Player Ranges box will do what you want. Whatever ranges you set, you'll only see data from hands in that range when the table is that size. So if you have a range of 4 to 6 if you're 5 handed you'll see data from 4, 5 and 6 handed play. You can set these ranges up however you think is most wise.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Differentiate 6max and 9max but NOT in stakes

Postby walter1953 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:42 am

thanks you very much! ;)

so I have to uncheck "Stats from the current cash limit only", if I have two player ranges (4-6 for SH, 7-9 for FR), right?
walter1953
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:38 am

Re: Differentiate 6max and 9max but NOT in stakes

Postby kraada » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:20 am

Yes, with that box checked you'd only see data from the same exact limit.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests