Hands Tab - Starting Hands

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Hands Tab - Starting Hands

Postby wangtangkiki » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 pm

My hands tab shows multiple combinations of every hand. I'm thinking it's because of the suits..

I wanted to know how I can get it to show just AA or just KK once instead of 5 times so I can see my biggest winning/losing starting hands compared to each other instead of having to set a filter for AA and check the overall amount that I'm up.

Thank you.

(I tried to use the search engine but I couldn't find anything)
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Hands Tab - Starting Hands

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 am

That should only show each starting hand (AA, KK, AKs, etc) once.
Did you add any stats to the report? That could cause the report to be split into further lines - try clicking the wrench/spanner icon to the right of the report and use the 'reset to defaults' button and see if that fixes your report.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hands Tab - Starting Hands

Postby wangtangkiki » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:23 am

Oh wow, you were right.. I don't know what I added, but thanks.. it helped.
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests