I was thinking of buying PT3 but I have some questions first.
Do these stats exist in PT3
BB 3b vs co open
BB 3b vs btn open
BB 3b vs sb open
SB 3b vs co open
SB 3b vs btn open
SB 3b vs sb open
Raise first in position (utg, mp, co, btn, sb, bb) then fold to 3b for 3b from ip and oop
Raise first in position (utg, mp, co, btn, sb, bb) then call to 3b for 3b from ip and oop
Raise first in position (utg, mp, co, btn, sb, bb) then raise to 3b for 3b from ip and oop
I have heard its possible to create stats in PT3 using existing stats and do some calculation on them and placing them in you hud.
So is this possible (btn raise first in) * (4b %) and have the result in you hud?
I have also heard that some of these custom calculations is not 100% right?
I have also heard that PT3 dont use all positions like in HM.
In HM you have stats for utg, mp, co, btn, sb, bb
But in PT3 they have early(utg, mp) late (co, btn) blinds (sb, bb)
So is all stats based on these 3 early, late, so stats will look like this, blinds 3b vs late? not bb 3b vs co 7% bb 3b vs btn 15%?
I appreciate any answer.
