Page 1 of 1

Does poker tracker work on Cake poker?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:49 pm
by Kombaiyashii
I was wondering if you can use poker trackers hud on cake poker? I've heard conflicting information...

Re: Does poker tracker work on Cake poker?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:16 am
by StevenM
Our software has been approved by Cake's management to be used on their network because PokerTracker conforms to the Cake network Terms of Service, for the most part this means we are allowed to provide a HUD for the current table session, and the opponent's names must match the text hand histories (which are masked) - http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... c=cakeconf

Re: Does poker tracker work on Cake poker?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 am
by Kombaiyashii
Thanks Steve,

How come poker tracker hud works while holdem manager doesn't?

Re: Does poker tracker work on Cake poker?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 pm
by StevenM
Kombaiyashii wrote:Thanks Steve,

How come poker tracker hud works while holdem manager doesn't?



I think you should ask HEM that, not us. We do many things that they do not do, and support many sites and networks first as well, we don't know why they make the decisions that they do. I can confirm however that we also respect the terms and conditions of every site or network we support, we work hard to be a good partner in the poker industry.