Email adresse change

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Email adresse change

Postby micstr » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi,
I no longer have access to my old email adresse (it was a free mailbox, full of spam and i ditched it) that PT3 is registered to, I would like to change it, in case I need some kind of evaluation to purchase PT$ in future, which I am really looking forward to.

How is it possible?
micstr
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 am

Re: Email adresse change

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

You can update your account's email address on the Update Account page - if you have PT3 already linked to your account, you'll still receive your discount on PT4 when upgrading.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests