How to view opponents table stats when reviewing hand ?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

How to view opponents table stats when reviewing hand ?

Postby miraclemunk » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi, ive recently updated from micro stakes to full version; I heard that @ micro stakes you cannot view opponents table stats (eg. vpip/pf/af ) during the review
of the hand. How can I view peoples table stats when I am reviewing hands from a days session etc. ? Thank you.
miraclemunk
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:50 am

Re: How to view opponents table stats when reviewing hand ?

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 pm

I'm not certain where you heard that - it is not true. You can view statistics on your opponents in the replayer regardless of whether you are using Micro Stakes or the full version. To turn on the HUD in the replayer, check the "Show HUD" box at the bottom center of the replayer and the stats will appear.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests