Page 1 of 1

Time Stamp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:41 am
by Lumpizaver
Hey!
I would like to tell you that PT3 is really a great tool for poker, but I have one small problem with it.
The thing is that the time stamp next to the hands in PT3 is wrong, I live in Euopre my time zone is GMT+1.
Here is an example:
Time here is 15:39, time on full tilt is 9:39, PT3 imports hands with time 16:39, I wonder where it picks the time from?
Is there a way to correct this, the only time setting I found was the day start setting but to my understanding day start is a completely different thing.

Thanks for you help.

Re: Time Stamp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:05 pm
by Josh
If this is on Full Tilt, it has been fixed for the next release.