Saving HUD layout

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Saving HUD layout

Postby markal » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:11 am

I was wondering if there was a way to save the PT3 HUD layout after adding some other statistics? After adding other statistics in the configure stats window, ie. W$WSF, I clicked on apply, and it did show up on the current table. So i clicked save layout on the PT icon on top of the table. After I closed that table, the HUD layout went back to the default layout when I opened another table. Is there a way to save it? Great product by the way.
markal
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:57 am

Re: Saving HUD layout

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:09 am

Saving layouts not working is a known issue which will be resolved in Beta 9.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests