Need Ipoker HH' files from PT2?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Need Ipoker HH' files from PT2?

Postby Chaser8 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:39 pm

I have a huge pt2 db of ipoker hands that I would like to transfer into pt3. Do you guys want them?
Chaser8
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Re: Need Ipoker HH' files from PT2?

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Yes, we need as many iPoker hand histories as we can get so that we can add iPoker support into PT3 as quickly as possible.

Please export all of your hand histories to files via Utilities->Export Hand Histories to File zip them and I will provide you with our anonymous FTP login. Check your PM inbox.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Need Ipoker HH' files from PT2?

Postby Chaser8 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:04 pm

I don't have the raw hand histories from iPoker itself.

I've been datamining iPoker (on CDPoker) using SpadeEye.

The hand histories I'm talking about are ipoker hands that have been datamined and then exported from PT2 into files.

Would this be useful to you guys still?
Chaser8
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Re: Need Ipoker HH' files from PT2?

Postby Josh » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:05 pm

Yes, those would still be useful.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Need Ipoker HH' files from PT2?

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:22 am

Thank you very much. I have received your hand history files...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests