After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymore

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymore

Postby Time Hunt » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:53 pm

After I recently updated my Pokerstars Client, my Hud Profile (Kraada's Advanced Hud M3 - Cash) I've been using won't show up anymore. I' tried downloading it again and importing it again and read the readme but can't get it to work anymore :(
There is a HUD showing up, I believe it's the default one. I've tried out different Profiles I had already saved but that doesn't change anything, it just stayes the same.

Anyone had this Problem before?

Searching for HUD or HUD Profiles in the Search Funktion isn't that much of a help.
Time Hunt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby kraada » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Updating the client shouldn't cause that profile to stop working - what version of PT3 are you currently using?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby Time Hunt » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 am

I^m using the latest Version 3.09 Beta.
Time Hunt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 am

Please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link, reproduce and report the problem and we'll investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby Time Hunt » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Well I don't know what the Problem was before, but i managed to get it working again. :)
I was trying to switch Profiles by clicking on the PT-Icon on the HUD - Configure Statistics and then selecting one in the Dropdown, applying and clicking OK, wich didn't work.
What I did when I got it to work was simply click on the PT-Icon and Changed the Profile in the Profile Dropdown there.
Doesn't make much sense to me, but I'm glad it works again.
Time Hunt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby PJs Ronin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Time Hunt wrote:Well I don't know what the Problem was before, but i managed to get it working again. :)
I was trying to switch Profiles by clicking on the PT-Icon on the HUD - Configure Statistics and then selecting one in the Dropdown, applying and clicking OK, wich didn't work.
What I did when I got it to work was simply click on the PT-Icon and Changed the Profile in the Profile Dropdown there.
Doesn't make much sense to me, but I'm glad it works again.

Makes perfect sense to me. If you want a different HUD profile you just select it from the list. If you need to make changes the details of a profile while it's running, that's when you chose the configure option.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby dawidoff86 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:31 pm

I have still this problem in version 3.11.7 beta :cry:
dawidoff86
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Please try rebooting as well - a few people are reporting that a reboot helps clear things out completely.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby dawidoff86 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Even reintalling PT didn't solve the problem.
dawidoff86
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: After Pokerstars Update my Hud rofile doesn't work anymo

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Then please report this problem so that we can investigate further for you and PM me your ticket number so that I can make sure it gets expedited for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests