Downloading AHK HUD.....?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Downloading AHK HUD.....?

Postby xxRONNIExx » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:21 am

I'm having a hard time downloading AHK HUD could someone help me out? Thanks
xxRONNIExx
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:23 am

Re: Downloading AHK HUD.....?

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:27 am

What is exactly happening when you try to download from the links in the AHK HUD thread?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=180&start=0

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Downloading AHK HUD.....?

Postby _dave_ » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:26 am

Try logging out/clear cookies then log in again - this works according to others.

Derek, I see you updated the OP to link to v3 - many thanks - I should have asked you to do so, but there are still some things need fixing - I was hoping to have them done by now :(

I'll bve sure to PM you when v4 is up so the OP can be updated :)
_dave_
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Re: Downloading AHK HUD.....?

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Josh must have done that, I didn't. :oops:
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Downloading AHK HUD.....?

Postby xxRONNIExx » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Finally got it working , thanks anyway!!
xxRONNIExx
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:23 am


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests